November 2, 2008

Finally "November"

Tengkiu Lord, it's November, I'm so thankfull for everything that I have 'til now, You still give me chance to breath and another blessings, You are so amazing Lord....Tengkiu My Lovely Father, Best Friend and My everything.

My Lovely Father, Tengkiu for My last great October, according to My Title Lord @October "Struggle" and everything is under Your Plan Lord and everything is unbelieveable for me, it's all are Your best plan for me Lord, I fell like a Winner, I can pass my heavy October become my great October, so many problems, so many experimentations but with You Lord, everything is GREAT like You are Lord, How Great !!

In this November, I'll give title "Best Decision" month, 'cos many plans which I'll take, so I hope all of my plan and the best one which I selected come from God. Help me in this month God for every decision that I take, You olwez beside me and tell me how to be a good decision maker Lord.

Lord bless Your me, AMEN

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:04 PM

    hmm... semoga di bulan ini kk bisa mengambil "keputusan2 yang tepat dalam hidup kk..."

    :-)

    Gbu

    ReplyDelete
  2. @joicehelena
    Hopefully sist' =)
    Tengkiu...

    @bona tobing
    apa ceh broer? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll wait for the next story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:50 PM

    hmmm....
    klu kk bulan ini judul nya kayanya 'bulan malas kerja'!!!
    ngga sabar nunggu december, counting down the days neh deq ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @bonatobing
    ok dech broer, just wait...

    @lasma rona
    ck..ck..ck..
    can't wait for our lovely town 'y sist', ehm...itu mungkin salah satu decision yang harus aQ ambil =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:39 AM

    Hai...
    Salam kenal saya Michael Siregar di Amerika.
    Senang dapat berkenalan di Blog ini.
    Selamat menjalani Bulan November ini, GBU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aq tunggu decisionmu.., ntah decision apapun itu..., decision married kah :), hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  8. @michael siregar
    Tengkiu juga 'dah visit my blog =) dan slamat menjalani Nov' juga 'y..

    @dy
    beuh..holan na merid DORA =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:06 AM

    kak, i've something buat kk....

    liat disini yahhh kak...

    http://joicehelena.wordpress.com/2008/11/14/pr-award/

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @joicehelena
    'd...maaf 'y baru liat nech commentmu,
    sbnernya 'dah pernah sech ngerjain PR seperti itu, see PR

    but setelah UTS ini kk usahain kerjain 'y, xixiix..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:41 PM

    iya kak, aku juga baru liat setelah ku obrak-abrik isi blog kk ini... :-)

    kl gitu, kakak terusin 'award' nya aja kak....

    adil kan?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @joicehelene
    beuh..tetep y 'bo =p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers