January 12, 2012

Goodbye PA'eee

4 months already, he has gone. He is a man that loved by so many people, especially 4 women in this world. PA’eee is our super hero who loved to much by MA’eee(mom), Moris(me), Coy and Cen(twin daughter). I don’t know what I suppose to say, because we do believe that PA’eee is happy right now wif Our Great Father in Heaven :’).

But, seems like I have to write a story how AMAZING GOD’s scenario in our family, especially for PA’eee, how can we stop loving YOU, Our Great LORD…CHRIST JESUS..!

Friday, 16th of September 2011

I had much work to do in my small room, after two hectic days (Thursday and Friday afternoon) for giving such a material for SD Module SAP training in client. I’ve made plan, that in Saturday and Sunday, I had to stay in my room to complete my preparation for the next training in Monday. At 10 pm, a friend of mine Ika was bbm-ing me, saying that she just had a great dinner, whereas I stayed not going out for getting dinner because the schedule to finished my work was so tight, and we had such a lovely talk until I could resist my sleepiness. (* I didn’t have any different feeling that night that tomorrow, something bad would happen)

Saturday, 17th of September 2011

6 am I woke up, as usual the first thing I did in the morning, took time to pray, and at that time I prayed for PA’eee, I had such a long time to pray for the health of PA’eee. In the middle of my prayed, my phone was ringing and it was my lover ‘Tiar’. He asked me to called my family in Siantar, he never been like that before, when I asked why, he just said he had a bad feeling about my family, it made me wonder that what happened in Siantar. Suddenly, when I tried to call MA’eee, My sister Coy was calling me and she said that PA’eee was taking to hospital because something wrong with him when he just woke up lately.

I felt a thunder was coming into my head, I tried to stay calm and prayed, but I wasn’t able to lie..I was crying, I was afraid if something bad happened with PA’eee. In 5 minutes after, another sister I had Cen was calling. She asked me to get flight for going back to Siantar at that time, “Oh GOD...” I shouted at that time, I had no clue for what was going on there. I opened my notebook, searched for flight Jakarta-Medan in the morning, but I couldn’t find it. I called Lion Air’s call center, because I knew it had flight schedule every hour, so it was possible to get the earlier flight for going back to Siantar, but I got information if we wanted to get the earlier flight at the same day, we had to “Go Show” which mean we had to directly go to the airport.

On my way to the airport, I kept calling my family for asking the condition of PA’eee and my sister told me that PA’eee’s blood pressure was 260 , wow..it was damn too high..! again, I felt a thunder was coming into my head and I wasn’t able to lie, I was crying and I didn’t know what should I do, all I remembered was PRAYING and asked GOD to helped PA’eee with all his sickness, and gave me chance to saw PA’eee if the worst case was happened. In this condition, all the negative things was invited, honestly. With prayer, I asked for the earlier flight and thank GOD, that was such GOD’s scenario for giving me a perfect time to get flight at 10 am.

I arrived at Harapan hospital at 5 pm, and I promised me myself, I wasn’t able to cry when I met my MA’eee and twin sister, I had to transfer my energy to them, new energy was a strength to face all of this, a strength for supporting PA’eee in his sickness, a strength that I got from My Great GOD that HE always with us, especially PA’eee ;’(. I directly went to Intensive Care Unit Room (ICU), I met all of my big family (Silalahi and Damanik) was there, what a blessed family. MA’eee and my twin sister weren’t able to restrain her tears, she was crying out loud and I was understood what she felt at that time. Big hug and many kisses was the first energy that I transferred for them, after a few minutes and they got a relief and it was time for visiting PA’eee in ICU(*There was a tight schedule for visiting patient in ICU, and nobody was able to stay inside, even family).

What a view..! wanna scream when I saw PA’eee there, so many small tubes and cable over his body, oh GOD.. he might be so hurt, we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. and we had no words to say to PA’eee, then we prayed..we prayed ..we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed

We prayed, that GOD saw his sickness, GOD knew what to do more than us, we believe GOD with him there and gave him strength like we did, we trust GOD that PA’eee would be healed, we still had faith that miracle would be came, PA’eee would be healed in JESUS’ NAME…..!!!!!!! After an hour, yup... We only had an hour to accompany PA’eee, to gave him support, to be with him in his sickness, we had to go out from ICU for giving PA’eee time to take a rest and that’s hospital rules, indeed, AN HOUR, ONLY. In front of PA’eee’s room, we prayed, prayed and prayed.

Sunday, 18th of September 2011

6 am in the next day, time to visit PA’eee again, after a night we didn’t see him, we didn’t know anything ‘bout him in that ICU, but we kept praying for him, we believe that our GOD never left him, PA’eee was with GOD in that room, we trusted our GOD. When we came into that room, again… What a view..! wanna scream when I saw PA’eee there, so many small tubes and cable over his body, oh GOD.. he might be so hurt, we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. we cried.. and we had no words to say to PA’eee, then we prayed..we prayed ..we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed

We asked doctor for some good news, but doctor said that there was no any. It was shocking us, what a news..! after a great discussion in our big family, it was time to move PA’eee from ICU to another room, so we had so much time to looked after PA’eee, and everyone was able to see him and prayed for him. All of PA’eee’s body was so cold, it made us so sad, we thought that It was the time.

In the new room, we prayed..we prayed ..we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed.. we prayed..we prayed

7 PM, GOD called PA’eee, after we made prayer one by one, at the end of prayer, when everybody said “AMEN”, PA’eee took a deep breath and that’s the last of his breath. We were thanking GOD, because PA’eee has gone in JESUS CHRIST’s name and met GOD in heaven, we were thanking GOD because all of family was able to release him with great prayer.

Now, PA’eee has gone and met GOD up there, in heaven. There’s no disease anymore, there’s no pain anymore, there’s no tears anymore. We missed, missing and will be missing you as always PA’eee.

There’s always many story about PA’eee, the only man in our home, our great PA’eee who has struggled for that pain, but GOD said there’s a new life that he should live in.

See you then in HEAVEN PA’eee

Sincerely,

Your Family (MA’eee, Moris, Coy, Cen)

1 comment:

  1. ikut berduka cita ya...
    semoga seluruh keluarga yang ditinggalkan bisa tabah dan kuat...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers