February 1, 2010

February "Love"

"Hard" in January works, and I can handle it with all of mine...
phewww......it's all 'bout Lord's blessing, Thank's Lord...i can handle it...
Luv YOU....Luv YOU....

This is my February...
I wanna make this month be a "Love" month, why...?is it because 14th of Feb is valentine..?
Nope...
'Cos..I want to share more Love with God, Family, Folk, Dearest Friend, Friend and all people whom I meet, although to share more love not just in this month, but let me start it from this month ^_*. I realize that I'm not too friendly to all people, especially in first sight, otherwise if they had knew me well, They'll say..."She is such a great friend" LOL

My dream in this month just 1 "GET A NEW BEST PLACE", Yes..absolutely...
I've done my part, then I've surrender all to My JC,
and I believe His plan and time MUST be the best..

Hav a great month everyone,
Let's share our love to everyone more.....

9 comments:

  1. selamat hari raya imlek, 14 februari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:11 PM

    sayangnya bulan cinta ini datang dengan sebuah berita tidak enak... :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Roded]
    huahahaha....knp hrs sama tglnya, hrusnya kan bs aQ buat jd bhan menyerangmu kan..? :p
    [3rg3]
    what happen..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a wonderful February Love month then ...

    selamat bercinta.. eh.. selamat bulan cinta...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buat sebagian orang bulan ini bulan yang penuh cinta tapi buat saya sih sama saja hehee...

    ReplyDelete
  6. h.h.h.
    karna stiap hr nebar cinta tnpa ngenal bulan 'y sizt :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Itz almoz March...
    How was ur February then Moris? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. [Eka]
    jiyahhhh...si kk nech,
    just wait for next post sizt :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers